Arguably Tanzania’s best safari lodge company Nomad Tanzania, has just announced a new acquisition in the remote Ruaha National Park:
“It’s been a tough few months bottling up our excitement about our new camp, Kigelia Ruaha, while we prepared to welcome it to our little family. Nomad has proudly assumed full ownership of Kigelia from our good friends at AfrikaAfrika and we’ll be running it as is until the 6th January 2014 when we’ll be closing for the green season, ready to open it with a fresh new look in June 2014.”
Quick intro to Kigelia Ruaha:
• Located in the best wildlife area in Ruaha National Park.
• Rich diversity of big mammals including great herds of elephant, regular sightings of big cats, greater & lesser kudu, sable and roan, fab birdlife, beautiful scenery & towering baobabs.
• A simple, stylish tented camp with a small team of dedicated staff, well off the beaten track.
• 6 large airy tents with pale wood furniture, verandah, en-suite bathroom, flush toilet and outdoor safari bucket shower.
• Shared activities: game drives in comfy open vehicles, bush walks, picnics and sundowners.
• Scheduled flight connections with Selous, Katavi/Mahale, Arusha (& northern circuit) and Dar es Salaam.
• Combines particularly well with Selous.